- Homes For Sale
- About Us
With a price range established, we focus on the search. Your price range will ultimately determine your options, but we will work with you to frame your search parameters. Here are some of the questions that we will ask to begin to narrow down your search:
- Price Range
- Location! Where do you want to live?
- How much space do you need? How many bedrooms?
- Do you require views?
- Do you need parking?
- Do you need outdoor space?
- Proximity to parks and outdoor space?
- Proximity to shopping and restaurants?
- Proximity to schools?
- Architectural style
- Any floor-plan requirements?
- What types of buildings are you willing to look at? Single Family Homes,
Condominiums, Cooperatives, multi-unit buildings?
- Is accessibility to public transportation important?
- Relative value of these requirements and features
The Bartletts see property every day, all the time and have seen thousands of San Francisco properties over the years. Once we begin working together, we have an open dialog to discuss properties currently for sale.